B.I.G. Training Site - www.BigTrainingSite.com
Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Access Full Library & Forum
The 2 forums shown on this page are only a small % of the information available to registered Distributors.

To access the full B.I.G. Library & Forum you must first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

Once registered and logged in you will have access to over 15 different forums, our B.I.G. audio messaging facility (Voicenet), the facility to book event tickets online and much much more.

LOST / FORGOTTEN LOGIN? If you have registered but cannot login or have forgotten your login details please Click Here and complete the form being sure to include your full name and e-mail address.

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back!

3 posters

Go down

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back! Empty Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back!

Post by B.I.G. - Alex Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Formula 1 Healthy Meal
Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back!
Indulge with the taste of deliciously sweet toffee apple and spicy cinnamon flavour all year long.

• Convenient, healthy meal replacement shake for weight control
  • High in protein: 18g per serving
  • Essential vitamins and minerals
  • Calorie-controlled: 220 kcal per serving
Order Yours Today!
uk.myherbalife.com | ie.myherbalife.com

SKU #2790
Volume Points:
Basic Price: £24.96 / €34.84
Suggested Selling Price:
£27.60 / €38.35

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back! TAC_backF1ShakeImage
Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back! TAC_backF1drinkingShake
B.I.G. - Alex
B.I.G. - Alex
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back! Empty Re: Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back!

Post by William Lock Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Happy Days!
Feels like Christmas again.

William Lock
B.I.G. Contributor
B.I.G. Contributor

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back! Empty Re: Formula 1 Healthy Meal Toffee Apple & Cinnamon is back!

Post by Kat Jenkins Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:38 pm

hi there I have only been with the company a month and am loving it! i do have a query in regards to this shake though, my sister avoids sweetners and we didnt realise when ordering this flavour that it has added sweetners but no cinamon flavouring? why is this please as I am curious and others may be as to why we say we only use fructose? I understand the balance in things like the protein bars but am confused by this one????
Hope someone can shed some light on this for me Smile

Kat xx

Kat Jenkins
B.I.G. Newbie
B.I.G. Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down