B.I.G. Training Site - www.BigTrainingSite.com
Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Access Full Library & Forum
The 2 forums shown on this page are only a small % of the information available to registered Distributors.

To access the full B.I.G. Library & Forum you must first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

Once registered and logged in you will have access to over 15 different forums, our B.I.G. audio messaging facility (Voicenet), the facility to book event tickets online and much much more.

LOST / FORGOTTEN LOGIN? If you have registered but cannot login or have forgotten your login details please Click Here and complete the form being sure to include your full name and e-mail address.

Tues 3rd Feb - P.HOM & QS in Aberdeen

Go down

Tues 3rd Feb - P.HOM & QS in Aberdeen Empty Tues 3rd Feb - P.HOM & QS in Aberdeen

Post by Donna Christie Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 am

Who do you know in Aberdeen/shire?
Next PHOM & members Quick Start training in Dyce, Aberdeen is 7pm Tues 3rd February.

Members Tickets can be booked via www.regionaltrainingday.com (remember to fill in all fields as instructed to make sure you get access/approved to book RTD & PHOM tickets)

Members tickets only £5pp, then once you have your tickets, please then book in your guests.

If you have challenges with the new booking system - please text/call me direct on: 07968606769 or pay for your member tickets direct to me via Paypal to: sdcwholelife@yahoo.co.uk
(pls write in description, your full name, ABDN PHOM & Date of the meeting)
Donna Christie
Donna Christie
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down