B.I.G. Training Site - www.BigTrainingSite.com
Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Access Full Library & Forum
The 2 forums shown on this page are only a small % of the information available to registered Distributors.

To access the full B.I.G. Library & Forum you must first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

Once registered and logged in you will have access to over 15 different forums, our B.I.G. audio messaging facility (Voicenet), the facility to book event tickets online and much much more.

LOST / FORGOTTEN LOGIN? If you have registered but cannot login or have forgotten your login details please Click Here and complete the form being sure to include your full name and e-mail address.

IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings!

+5
Deirdre Lawlor
Tracey Coupland
Guy McMillan
Gill Cooper
B.I.G. - Matt
9 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings! Empty IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings!

Post by B.I.G. - Matt Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 am

Hi Everyone,

Very important message of awareness here regarding HOM bookings and all meeting bookings in general really. . .

Last week we had to postpone the Leeds HOM for a couple of reasons, one of which was that their was not very many Distributors or guests booked in. Now the sad thing is, once we cancelled it we were literally inundated with messages from Distributors disappointed that the meeting was not going ahead as they were 'looking forward to it and had guests to bring'. . . . although at 2pm on the day of the meeting neither them or their guests were booked in!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, that if everyone decides to book in late, or not at all, this causes huge issues for the meeting organisers and of course you run the risk of the meeting being cancelled all together.

If you want to keep your local meeting you must firstly use it and secondly book in early.

David Bevan has committed to continue his tour of the HOM's but with more and more HOM's opening around the country he will soon have to be selective over which ones he can attend. How many and how early Distributors are committing to and booking into their local events will of course have a baring on this.

Many thanks for your understanding,

Matt
B.I.G. - Matt
B.I.G. - Matt
B.I.G. Legend
B.I.G. Legend

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings! Empty Re: IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings!

Post by Gill Cooper Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi Matt

Yes it was frustrating although I'll now be bringing the prospects I had booked in to Leeds HOM to the next ROM instead. I agree that people need to support their local HOMs especially having yourselves and David to host them. Hopefully we can get numbers back up for next time.

Gill
Gill Cooper
Gill Cooper
B.I.G. Contributor
B.I.G. Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy McMillan Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

We need to support all the meetings full stop, that goes for bringing guests, training and helping out!

USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Guy McMillan
Guy McMillan
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings! Empty Paying for Guests

Post by Tracey Coupland Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi 
can anyone help, im new to this and i have booked my ticket for tonight, i am trying to book for a guest, I read that guest tickets are free but its charging £5, how do i book a free ticket ??????
many thanks

Tracey Coupland
B.I.G. Newbie
B.I.G. Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Coupland Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

sorted now, thanks anyway x

Tracey Coupland
B.I.G. Newbie
B.I.G. Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deirdre Lawlor Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:13 am

I'm looking to book tickets for hom in Waterford on the 4th of November...
I can't seem to find it????

Deirdre Lawlor
B.I.G. Newbie
B.I.G. Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deirdre Lawlor Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 am

Sorry i Found it.... Booked in for the hom in Dublin, suits better.... Looking forward to it....

Deirdre Lawlor
B.I.G. Newbie
B.I.G. Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jose Jacobs Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Was it the fact of the floods bad weather I ususualy wait till sure of weather and public transport as I have lost money booking early. I cannot find or understand meeting now Croydon has gone meeting names have changed and has never been explained I could not get on line for somewhile and also lost my email address it was hacked
Jose Jacobs

Jose Jacobs
B.I.G. Guru
B.I.G. Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Stacey Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Hom is Herbalife Opportunity Webinar...1 hour meetings designed for guests.
RTD's are Regional Training Days, a newly designed structured meeting for distributors only and have replaced the ROM's.

As we are growing so fast the Croydon location became too full and has split into two different locations, Brands Hatch and Farnborough.

I'm sure your sponsor or upline can fill you in with anything else.

Joanne Stacey
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - HOM Bookings! Empty booking meetngs

Post by Jose Jacobs Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 am

I have been out of touch for awhile  where do I go to book into my meetings
and check where they are and date. missed you guys must get back on track
Jose

Jose Jacobs
B.I.G. Guru
B.I.G. Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Osbiston Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 am

www.Regionaltrainingday.com

Its a brand new site... you will need to register and confirm the name of your sponsor and also your up line president team member. Once registered you should be able to see all RTDs on the front page; and also, behind "all future events" all premium Homs;Chairmans club tour meetings and  New Member welcome meetings
Vicki Osbiston
Vicki Osbiston
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jose Jacobs Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 am

I would like t  all meetings but cannot booking site I have missed  a lot  please contact me on
Jose Jacobs

Jose Jacobs
B.I.G. Guru
B.I.G. Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Block Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Jose Jacobs    

www.Regionaltrainingday.co.uk  is the new site for booking meetings.

Hazel Block
Hazel Block
B.I.G. Guru
B.I.G. Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down