B.I.G. Training Site - www.BigTrainingSite.com
Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the B.I.G. Library & Forum,

To access the full facility and community you will need to first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

When you first login the first thing you should do is go to the 'Videos' section of the library and watch the 'Library & Forum Overview & Training Video' which will help you understand the features and facilities of the library.

Enjoy!

Team B.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Access Full Library & Forum
The 2 forums shown on this page are only a small % of the information available to registered Distributors.

To access the full B.I.G. Library & Forum you must first register and then login using the links at the top of this page.

Once registered and logged in you will have access to over 15 different forums, our B.I.G. audio messaging facility (Voicenet), the facility to book event tickets online and much much more.

LOST / FORGOTTEN LOGIN? If you have registered but cannot login or have forgotten your login details please Click Here and complete the form being sure to include your full name and e-mail address.

WOW- FARNBOROUGH PREM HOM THU 4 Sep with Callum K & Jon Gibbs!!

Go down

WOW- FARNBOROUGH PREM HOM THU 4 Sep with Callum K & Jon Gibbs!! Empty WOW- FARNBOROUGH PREM HOM THU 4 Sep with Callum K & Jon Gibbs!!

Post by Simon Gowing Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 am

WHO DO YOU KNOW? WHO DO THEY KNOW?

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!HOT,HOT,HOT
FARNBOROUGH - Premium HOM & Distributor Training

THU 4th SEP - VILLAGE Hotel, Farnborough, Hampshire
with Special Guest SpeakerS
 GET Team Member CALLUM KENNDY & MIL Team Member Jonathan Gibbs

Also this PREM HOM will lead our distributors into the next farnborough RTD on Sun 21 Sep with Special Guest speaker JON GIBBS!!!!!!

THIS MEETING IS NOT TO BE MISSED GUYS!!!!!
Registration is open from 6.15pm, presentation and training will be 7-9pm.

All Distributors pay £5 per person to attend, all guests of paying Distributors attend for FREE. 
This Will be a sell out event so book early as limited seats.

*****PROMOTION TOP INVITER*******THE WINNER GETS A  BOTTLE OF CHAMPERS FOR THE MOST NUMBER OF NEW GUESTS ON SEATS ON THE NIGHT!!!!!

LETS GO DO THIS!!!!

Simon
Simon Gowing
Simon Gowing
B.I.G. Superstar
B.I.G. Superstar

Back to top Go down